Shouting around the map, causing evil any place they can, light tanks are the dread of the front line. Delicately outfitted and defensively covered, they hassle the foe every step of the way as opposed to going up against them head on. They’re regularly the propelled scouts, the eyes and ears of the team.They totally dominate the moderate moving behemoths.
They’re the backfield watchmen that prevent foe vehicles from singling out partnered ordnance. Light tanks are the ninjas that catch the foe base when they wouldn’t dare hoping anymore. Guerrilla strategies are light tanks’ strong point, and they revel in keeping the foe group on the backfoot.
- Speedy and nimble compared to larger vehicles
- Small, low-profile target that is easier to hide
- Excellent view range
- Pursue lightly-armored or stationary vehicles (tank destroyers and artillery)
- Use your speed in a scouting role
- Capture the enemy base or return quickly to defend your own
- Thin armor is easily penetrated
- Can absorb very little overall damage before destruction
- Relatively weak weapon
- Anything with a hard-hitting gun or enough ramming inertia
- Being “tracked” (immobilized) by enemy fire or careless driving
- Confining avenues where mobility is limited